We welcome members of the Ragged Wing community to join in creating with us.
All skill levels are welcome, and depending on the project there are many different ways you can help.
Interested in volunteering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in doing.
Thank you for your support!
Arts Administration Internship/2017-2018 Season
The Flight Deck and Ragged Wing Ensemble are searching for interns to assist with day to day operations at their downtown Oakland space located at 1540 Broadway. The interns will gain valuable experience working in a vibrant non-profit theatre. Tasks may include audience outreach, database management, company management support, production assistance, and day to day help around the office. Approximately 8-20 hours per week. Hours vary based on interns’ availability and the needs of the organization.
- Some college preferred.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively and build relationships with staff and the public.
- Strong collaborative instincts.
- Experience using G-Suite.
- Basic/Working knowledge of social media.
- Can organize with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment, wisdom, and initiative.
- Thoroughly carry out oral and written instructions.
- Interest in arts administration and/or venue management.
- Can commit to 1+ semester or 3+ months
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for two professional references to: Leslie Price, Ragged Wing Ensemble Production Manager, email@example.com
This is an unpaid internship, however the intern may be permitted complimentary use of the rehearsal studio when it’s available. We will also collaborate with student interns who are working toward internships for college credit.