JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Everyone thinks the predators are gone…
Tickets are now available for REDWOLF, October 17-November 8.
Fridays 8pm, Saturdays 2pm and 8pm, Sundays 7pm at The Flight Deck, 1540 Broadway
A girl is ripening on the edge of town, uncontrolled, chaotic, voracious. This is an orderly place. Everything is on the map: the last scrap of woods, the old house on the outskirts. You can see the line where the big new road will go. Right through Red’s room.
Everyone thinks the predators are gone. But what if they’ve just gone… inside?
Inspired by Little Red Riding Hood, the most sexually charged of folk tales, REDWOLF is a world-premiere, full-length play co-written by Ragged Wing Artistic Director Amy Sass and nationally recognized playwright Anthony Clarvoe. Ripe with hunger, sexuality, and the conflict between the paved and the wild, REDWOLF follows a young woman’s journey from girlhood to wolfhood.
The Flight Deck and Ragged Wing got a great write-up in the September Oakland Magazine.
Back to school’s not just for kids; September brings classes and workshops to The Flight Deck. Get your learning on.
The East Bay Express Fall Arts Preview issue mentions REDWOLF and includes a video with Anna and the Ensemble at work.
- Prick up your ears and howl with us this Fall http://t.co/874ZXwLdeX #vr4smallbiz4 days ago
- Prick up your ears and howl with us this Fall http://t.co/THrsJU8zkJ #vr4smallbiz4 days ago
- Here's a gorgeous video showing what happened when wolves were reintroduced into Yellowstone twenty years ago. We... http://t.co/C053sbBypJ 1 week ago
- What is REDWOLF set designer Erik LaDue doing here? Prototyping a cool special effect that you'll just have to... http://t.co/iT0jNg8tKP 2 weeks ago
- Laura Inserra, who is designing the music for REDWOLF with Tamara Roberts, is also producing this amazing event... http://t.co/Q7gHXx99f6 2 weeks ago