RAGGED WING ENSEMBLE’S MISSION is to catalyze a deep cultural shift where artistic action is at the center of vital social change. We aim to connect artists and audiences through the ritual of live performance, exploring universal questions that span the ancient and contemporary. We engage in the study and practice of Ensemble, collaboratively creating new, interdisciplinary works and activating the next generation of artistically engaged citizens.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
To donate by check, please mail to: Ragged Wing Ensemble 1540 Broadway Oakland, CA 94612 Or click on the button below:
Artistic Director Amy Sass just wrote a piece about the Ensemble, our history and process, for Howlround. We’re thrilled to be in such good company, and this is excellent insight into what makes the company tick.
Ragged Wing is hiring 3-4 paid positions for our 2014-2015 season. Application deadline is December 1st. Visit our Employment page for more details.
Development Director Barbara Jwanouskos did a great interview of Amy and Anthony for San Francisco Theater Pub. Learn more about their co-writing process and the birth of REDWOLF.
The Flight Deck and Ragged Wing got a great write-up in the September Oakland Magazine.
- RT @HowlRound : "Ragged Wing Ensemble: The Art of Connection” by Amy Sass of Oakland, California’s @raggedwingens http://t.co/Yvd6R912PA #ne…2 days ago
- RT @pwfoundation : We love @raggedwingens in Oakland #newplay @TheaRodgers @MadduxDR @MegTaintor @paradisemoves 2 days ago
- Artistic Director Amy Sass takes it to HowlRound! http://t.co/6T2EIINvs9 http://t.co/rG51jeCudj 5 days ago
- Good news for busy people! We're getting great applicants for some of the open positions but we'd like to see... http://t.co/tAOK4vIAs7 7 days ago
- The Ragged Wing family welcomes our newest fledgling, Milo Shim Fraser, eight pounds and nine ounces of adorable... http://t.co/nmSmWxdLqS 2 weeks ago