JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
“Fantastic,” “Wonderful,” “Very sexy”
REDWOLF opens with a sold-out performance; audience says “quality of acting and creativity of set was outstanding.”
Get your tickets for REDWOLF, now through November 8.
Fridays 8pm, Saturdays 2pm and 8pm, Sundays 7pm at The Flight Deck, 1540 Broadway
A girl is ripening on the edge of town, uncontrolled, chaotic, voracious. This is an orderly place. Everything is on the map: the last scrap of woods, the old house on the outskirts. You can see the line where the big new road will go. Right through Red’s room.
Everyone thinks the predators are gone. But what if they’ve just gone… inside?
Inspired by Little Red Riding Hood, the most sexually charged of folk tales, REDWOLF is a world-premiere, full-length play co-written by Ragged Wing Artistic Director Amy Sass and nationally recognized playwright Anthony Clarvoe. Ripe with hunger, sexuality, and the conflict between the paved and the wild, REDWOLF follows a young woman’s journey from girlhood to wolfhood.
The Flight Deck and Ragged Wing got a great write-up in the September Oakland Magazine.
- RT @TracyHeldPotter : Can't wait to talk with @melissaimpact @CarolLashof @antonbc @Jlynneroberts at the #GettingProduced panel Sat. http://…3 days ago
- RT @antonbc : I just noticed that REDWOLF, our show at @raggedwingens , has a sound cue called "sex guitar." FYI.3 days ago
- RT @MarissaSkud : Meanwhile I'm crossing the Bay for opening night of REDWOLF @raggedwingens . Friend says "Apparently it's 'pretty sexy.' Yo…3 days ago
- @MarissaSkud thank you for coming! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say proper hello, too hectic. L3 days ago
- "Fantastic," "Wonderful," "Very sexy," "Quality of acting and creativity of set was outstanding." That's the sort... http://t.co/eK7Kin8IPN 3 days ago