Eat at alaMar… for Ragged Wing Ensemble
Here’s how it works:
- You commit to eat at alaMar Kitchen & Bar on Wednesday, June 28 between 5pm and 9pm.
- When you sit down for dinner, tell your server you’re eating for Ragged Wing Ensemble.
- alaMar will donate 20% of what you pay for your meal back to Ragged Wing!
You enjoy a top-notch meal at one of the best seafood restaurants in Oakland, a local eatery gets a night of business, and Ragged Wing Ensemble gets closer to our fundraising goal!
This meal will only happen if at least 20 diners RSVP by June 25, so make sure to sign up today!
Our 2017 Spring Campaign is off to a great start! Thanks to everyone who has donated already! In just under 2 weeks, our community has stepped up and contributed $10,754 — 24% of our goal. With your help, we can hit our goal of raising $45,000 by June 30!
Invest in the power of hope!
Help us raise $45,000 by June 30th to fund artist’s fees, materials and space at The Flight Deck for Ragged Wing’s 2017-18 season. Dream the future with us, as we create a culture that is more connected, united and based on love.
How do we do this through Ensemble Theater?
Thank you for joining us for OVERNIGHT
We are grateful to our community not only for coming to the show and sharing your thoughts, but also helping us raise $923 to donate to the victims of the San Pablo fire.
Critics are calling OVERNIGHT “timely and poetically just,” “a patchwork picture of diverse perspectives providing more food for thought than answers.“
Everyone’s talking about OVERNIGHT:
- The Mercury News: Overnight Depicts Oakland in Upheaval
- Synchronized Chaos: A Beanstalk Grows in Oakland
- Lily Janiak writes about OVERNIGHT for the Chronicle
- Overnight is a Mercury News Top Ten pick!
- Anna Shneiderman and Ayodele Nzinga did a great interview on KPFA you can listen to here. They come on about 22 minutes in.
- Oakland Magazine‘s Sam Hurwitt talked to several of the people behind Overnight.
- Check out the East Bay Times article about new construction on our block, complete with a video interview of Creative Producer Anna Shneiderman.