JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
“A modern, sexy take on the classic fairy tale”
Anna Pulley of the East Bay Express raves that REDWOLF has “a seductiveness and humor that is commonly missing in the fairy tale genre” and an “incisive, postmodern edginess.”
Get your tickets for REDWOLF, now through November 8.
THIS SATURDAY, 11.1.2014, the 2:00 pm matinee is Pay-What-You-Can at the door for women, and there will be a post-show discussion.
Fridays 8pm, Saturdays 2pm and 8pm, Sundays 7pm at The Flight Deck, 1540 Broadway
A girl is ripening on the edge of town, uncontrolled, chaotic, voracious. This is an orderly place. Everything is on the map: the last scrap of woods, the old house on the outskirts. You can see the line where the big new road will go. Right through Red’s room.
Everyone thinks the predators are gone. But what if they’ve just gone… inside?
Inspired by Little Red Riding Hood, the most sexually charged of folk tales, REDWOLF is a world-premiere, full-length play co-written by Ragged Wing Artistic Director Amy Sass and nationally recognized playwright Anthony Clarvoe. Ripe with hunger, sexuality, and the conflict between the paved and the wild, REDWOLF follows a young woman’s journey from girlhood to wolfhood.
The Flight Deck and Ragged Wing got a great write-up in the September Oakland Magazine.
- "Alluring", "Very sexy," and "absolutely wonderful" http://t.co/gLRyAXKrLl #vr4smallbiz9 hours ago
- Halloween is the perfect night 4 REDWOLF! And it's pay-what-you-can. Costumes encouraged. Why get rained on? Trick or treat with us!15 hours ago
- RT @clarebear : You must go see REDWOLF, @raggedwingens new play at @flightdeckoak - fantastic - open through Nov 8 http://t.co/wBUwWYrBEW 15 hours ago
- @Temi_Ballin I'm sorry, didn't see this earlier! This Saturday's matinee is PWYC for women, Halloween is also, all other shows $25 & up15 hours ago
- RT @randymac57 : "Redwolf" christens . @raggedwingens arrival at Oakland's Flight Deck arts complex is fascinating fashion. http://t.co/nr1w …15 hours ago