JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
“A modern, sexy take on the classic fairy tale”
Anna Pulley of the East Bay Express raves that REDWOLF has “a seductiveness and humor that is commonly missing in the fairy tale genre” and an “incisive, postmodern edginess.”
Get your tickets for REDWOLF, now through November 8.
Fridays 8pm, Saturdays 2pm and 8pm, Sundays 7pm at The Flight Deck, 1540 Broadway
A girl is ripening on the edge of town, uncontrolled, chaotic, voracious. This is an orderly place. Everything is on the map: the last scrap of woods, the old house on the outskirts. You can see the line where the big new road will go. Right through Red’s room.
Everyone thinks the predators are gone. But what if they’ve just gone… inside?
Inspired by Little Red Riding Hood, the most sexually charged of folk tales, REDWOLF is a world-premiere, full-length play co-written by Ragged Wing Artistic Director Amy Sass and nationally recognized playwright Anthony Clarvoe. Ripe with hunger, sexuality, and the conflict between the paved and the wild, REDWOLF follows a young woman’s journey from girlhood to wolfhood.
The Flight Deck and Ragged Wing got a great write-up in the September Oakland Magazine.
- This Saturday, the pay-what-you-can matinee offer applies to Oakland residents, but those tickets are only... http://t.co/EFX4VPBVKd 2 days ago
- REDWOLF blows the house down. Get your tickets while you can! http://t.co/GClTkU0Kg9 #vr4smallbiz2 days ago
- In her rave review, Anna Pulley of the East Bay Express lauds REDWOLF's "smart, feminist appropriations of the... http://t.co/lcNsJoRd9U 2 days ago
- Thursday 10/23, at noon, REDWOLF director/co-writer Amy Sass and actor Cecilia Palmtag will be talking about the... http://t.co/xB5kI1t1z7 2 days ago
- Anna Pulley of the East Bay Express raves about REDWOLF and "its smart, feminist appropriations of the genre's... http://t.co/AJZOCCAV7B 2 days ago