OVERNIGHT extended through April 29
Critics are calling OVERNIGHT “timely and poetically just,” “a patchwork picture of diverse perspectives providing more food for thought than answers.“
Ragged Wing Ensemble continues the Concrete Dreaming season with this groundbreaking collaboration.
What if a huge tower sprang up on your block, literally overnight?
In partnership with Gritty City Repertory Youth Theatre, The Lower Bottom Playaz, Theatre Aluminous & Kev Choice, Ragged Wing Ensemble presents OVERNIGHT.
Everyone’s talking about OVERNIGHT:
- The Mercury News: Overnight Depicts Oakland in Upheaval
- Synchronized Chaos: A Beanstalk Grows in Oakland
- Lily Janiak writes about OVERNIGHT for the Chronicle
- Overnight is a Mercury News Top Ten pick!
- Anna Shneiderman and Ayodele Nzinga did a great interview on KPFA you can listen to here. They come on about 22 minutes in.
- Oakland Magazine‘s Sam Hurwitt talked to several of the people behind Overnight.
- Check out the East Bay Times article about new construction on our block, complete with a video interview of Creative Producer Anna Shneiderman.